Table of contents
In CGI following rules are mandated for 'PmtTpInf':
- 'PmtTpInf' is always required in either 'PmtInf' or 'CdtTrfTxInf' level
- 'SvcLvl' has to be present in 'PmtTpInf'
with following recommendations:
- Recommended level for 'PmtTpInf' is under 'PmtInf'
- 'PmtTpInf' should not be present in both 'PmtInf' or 'CdtTrfTxInf' levels simultaneously
- However, ISO 20022 defines a rule preventing simultaneous usage
Below is a screenshot of vanilla pain.001.001.03 schema to potentially help to visualize the situation: