BkPtyId: Bank Party Id
Nordea’s service code is mandatory. It may be given in either in GroupHeader or in PaymentInformation levels.
- When given in GroupHeader the service code is used for all batches of the message.
- When given in PaymentInformation it is used as the service code for the payer in question. The Debtor service code is used even if the GroupHeader/Initiating party service code is given.
GroupHeader location: GrpHdr/InitgPty/Id/OrgId/Othr/Id
PaymentInformation location: PmtInf/Dbtr/Id/OrgId/Othr/Id
OrgId/Othr/SchmeNm/Cd has to be ”BANK” regardless of level used.
- This element is mandatory.
- Contains service code given by Nordea.
- Service code is usually business ID (Y-tunnus).