Table of contents
This page describes the rules used in these pipes:
- Cheque Crossborder
- Cheque Swift
The following rulesets are active for these pipes:
- Crossborder General
These rules are active for both cheque types:
- PmtMtd has to be CHK or TRF in cheque payments.
- CdtrAcct is not allowed
This rule is active for Crossborder cheque
- Transaction block has to be identified as cheque. This is done by either
- Setting value of PmtMtd to CHK
- Setting value of CdtTrfTxInf/ChqInstr/ChqTp to BCHQ
The following rules are active for Cheque Swift
- Value of CdtTrfTxInf/ChqInstr/DlvryMtd/Prtry has to be SWIFT
- Amt has to be either EUR, USD or GBP.