Table of contents
This page consists of general rules used in all OP-Pohjola pipes.
These rules are:
- The message is always handled as if the Grpg code was "MIXD".
- PmtInf/PmtInfId is recommended
- ReqdExctnDt has to be from -1 to 365 days from current day.
- BkPtyId is mandatory and has to be 9-11 characters long.
- Debtor account has to be in given in IBAN format when the debtor is in OP-Pohjola.
- Cdtr/Nm is mandatory
- Only the first 140 characters of AdrLine are forwarded (in case of multiple occurrences)
- Only the first 140 characters of Ustrd elements are forwarded (in case of multiple occurrences)
- Structured remittance information exceeding 140 characters when receiving bank does not accept AOS2 payments will not be forwarded
- Maximum of one Structured Remittance Information is allowed when receiving bank does not accept AOS2
- IBAN has to match with the BIC provided. (XMLdation currently crosschecks only Finnish banks)
- Reference has to be valid
The following ISO rules are used:
- If PaymentMethod is CHK, then CreditTransferTransactionInformation/ChequeInstruction is optional. If PaymentMethod is different from CHK, then CreditTransferTransactionInformation/ChequeInstruction is not allowed.
- If PaymentMethod is CHK, then CreditTransferTransactionInformation/CreditorAccount is not allowed.
- If IntermediaryAgent1Account is present, then IntermediaryAgent1 must be present.
- If IntermediaryAgent2Account is present, then IntermediaryAgent2 must be present.
- If IntermediaryAgent3Account is present, then IntermediaryAgent3 must be present.
And their CTv03 equivalents.
In addition to these, the following ISO / general rules are checked:
- Validity of IBAN
- ControlSum to match with the arithmetic sum of all InstdAmt and EqvtAmt/Amt elements.
- Value of NbOfTxs in Group Header has to match with the count of CdtTrfTxInf elements in the message.
- ExternalPurpose1Code has to be valid
- ExternalLocalInstrument1Code has to be valid