Table of contents
The page consits of all SEPA rules used in OP-Pohjola's pipes.
These rules are:
- The only valid value for InstrPrtry is NORM in SEPA payments.
- The only valid value for SvcLvl/Cd is "SEPA" in SEPA payments. SvcLvl cannot be used on Tx lvl
- Dbtr/Id/OrgId can be used to identify one company
- IBAN has to be given in CdtrAcct and in DbtrAcct
- BIC has to be given for CdtrAgt and for DbtrAgt
- DbtrAgt BIC has to be OKOYFIHH
- ChrgBr has to be “SLEV” in SEPA payments.
- "TAXS" is the only allowed value for CtgyPurp
- XchgRateInf/CtrctId is not used
- InstrForCdtrAgt is not used.
- InstrForDbtrAgt is not used. (The only accepted value is "EIOHJ")
- Amt has to be EUR
- AOS2 structure can be used for banks inside Finland
- Cdtr/PstlAdr/AdrLine is recommended in SEPA payments.
This ruleset is used in following pipes:
- SEPA payment
- Sepa Salary payment
- Money order FI