Table of contents
This page describes the rules used in Urgent FI pipe.
The following rulesets are active:
And the following Urgent FI rules are active:
- PmtMtd has to be TRF.
- InstrPrtry is not used
- SvcLvl/Prtry UGGP has to be present in either PmtInf or in Tx block
- ReqdExctnDt has to be the current day
- ChrgBr SLEV has to be present in either PmtInf or Tx block
- Only one PmtInf element is allowed
- Only one CdtTrfTxInf is allowed.
- BIC is mandatory for both DbtrAgt and CdtrAgt
- DbtrAgt/BIC has to be OKOYFIHH
- Cdtr/PstlAdr/AdrLine is recommended.
- CdtrAcct/Id/IBAN is mandatory
- Urgent FI payments must be made to banks inside Finland
- Amt has to be EUR
- DbtrAcct has to be OP's euro account