Crossborder & Crossborder urgent & EqvtPmt
Table of contents
Rulesets active for these pipes
- Crossborder general
- Equivalent payment
Equivalent payment -ruleset is always active in normal & urgent crossborder payments, but they are triggered only when EqvtAmt element is used.
Rules for crossborder payment:
- PmtMtd has to be "TRF".
- CdtrAgt, one of the following must be given:
- Clearing code, name and postal address
- only name and postal address
- CdtrAcct is mandatory
Rules for Crossborder Urgent are same as for Crossborder, with addition of one rule
- InstrPrtry has to be HIGH on either PmtInf or Tx lvl.
EqvtPmt can be used on both of the payments types. In these payments the following rules are active:
- EqvtAmt/Amt has to be in EUR.
- DbtrAgt/FinInstnId/BIC has to be given and it's value must be "OKOYFIHH"
- DbtrAcct/Id/IBAN has to be given and it has to be OP's euro account.
- CcyOfTrf has to be other than EUR.
- Equivalent payment cannot be cheque.
- Equivalent payment and BOFA payment used in same transaction.